Home About Us Walks Recent Walks Publications Problems Contact Us Town Map


If you encounter a problem, such as broken stile or gate, or a blocked path, please report it to the appropriate highway authority, giving a much detail as possible.  In our area this is usually North Somerset Council's Rights of Way Team. They can be contacted by calling 01934 888 802 or by e-mail at

You can also use the "Report a problem" section of the Council's website.  Click on the link below, and then follow the instructions to "public rights of way".